Wednesday, June 9, 2010


{The good news and the bad news}



~The good news:~

All of the healing energy, love and prayers that you helped put toward Auntie E paid off!!!!
She got the pathology report back today.
After taking out a large piece of her torso, they are confident that they got all the bad stuff. 
The tests came back clean!!



This afternoon, Ricky Bobby and I sat at the table, and in all our excitement about the good news,


We thanked the Lil' Lord Baby Jesus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~The bad news:~


Because of her gruesome scar,
she won't be able to wear this little number again :(




9 comments:

lisa_sims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa_sims said...

So glad everything turned out ok. Sorry about the swimsuit. Aunt E will always be a hottie in my book!

Tracy said...

Thank You Lord for saving my moley siser! We're not ready to live without her humor and hot-ness!!! :)>
Can you say BIRKINI?!

paula said...

Well thank God.

Chelise said...

She tried to give that suit to me and I told her that I wouldn't want to take away from anyones memories of her wearing it!!! LOL!

Jolie you freakin crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Thank you one and all for the well wishes and prayers. I think I'll just get tats done over my scars so I can wear that sweet little number again,maybe Jesse James will give me a call!!
(Jolie, I told you to destroy that picture, but thank God you didn't)

Auntie E

Anonymous said...

06/10/2010
Dearest Daughter:

I keep choking up with joy mixed with tears and fears: "Please let it really, really be true--forever."

I'VE ONLY RECEIVED THIRD HAND AND BLOG NEWS BREAK RELEASE.

Write Oprah and let her do your story. Let Bob Mackie or that new young kid designer make you up a swim suit -- maybe one that drapes and ruffles all along the healed scar places.

Everyone will tune in to see your before photo, then the healed, miracle scars.

You'll be more popular, invited to be on more network shows, get more awards than Sandra Bullock ever thought of.

I'll bet you'll even get a special designed, comfortable, easy to drive and park new car with a glitter paint job.

I am curious about how Oprah and other sponsors will handle the Tanning Salon situation.

Could be a surprisingly positive show.

MOM

Amie said...

A miracle has taken place! Great news and what a relief for all!

Anonymous said...

06/12/2010

Okay? Time to introduce me to "Shilalong" . .