Tuesday, June 8, 2010


{Livin' on the hill}


Apparently the ladies that live on the East Side must look good at all times.
Wearing a bikini while pulling weeds and protecting the manicure with gloves are a requirement.


Luckily Aunt T. has the hook up YO!!!!
This lovleeee pool is available to us ALL summer loooooong :)


Feeding baby ladybugs a saltine cracker is how we give back to the universe for being so spoiled.


And sneaking into Aunt T.'s bathroom to check out all of her collections of foundation, lipsticks, eye pencils, hair removers, perfumes, brushes, lotions, etc.....
makes me feel like a little girl in a fun world of exploration.

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.......
I totally know where I get my obsessions and over purchases of the newest products on the market!
Just one of  the little somethings I adore having in common with her.

This is gonna be a fun summer!




4 comments:

Tracy-Qween O' The Hill said...

HILL-ARIOUS!
Thanks, Mertz--I owe it all to you!!
And HELL-YA!!! It's gonna be a BLAST!

lisa_sims said...

Hey I pull weeds in my bikini too. How is a girl supposed to get any sun? But, I don't have a pool. I have to go to the neighbors for that. Also available to us anytime Jolie!

Chelise said...

Hey! This honkey needs any of that be-uty stuff y'all aint needin...

Thanks!

Aunt T- How the hell am I related to you and have nodda, zip, zero those damn good genetics?? WTF

You look DAMN GOOD!
(I gotta go get my ass on the treadmill, bye)

Anonymous said...

Thank God for Walgreens...Oh that was Walgreens.

E