Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{What a dumb idea!}



Mom said, "Jax! let's see if you can make wood chip angels!  Hurry! Lay down and flap your arms and legs real fast!"

So I did. 

And it hurt. 

And I said, "THIS HURTS! Can I stop now?"
Mom said, "They are just wood chips?!?!?! For reals it hurts?"
"YES!!!" I yelled.
"I think I'm getting some kind of rash! 
Can I please stop?!?!?!"

Mom said I could stop and that she felt so bad that she made me do it.....

but I don't know if she really meant it....
She couldn't quit laughing while she was picking the wood out of my skin and hair.

Very bad idea Mom had!



4 comments:

paula said...

Only an angel boy would do this for his devil mom who stands by and laughs.

Chelise said...

LOL!

Tracy said...

LMAO!!! :)))

Anonymous said...

That's almost as bad as making your children stay outside during the summer, in July, in Arizona...

It's called Mother's revenge.

E