Saturday, June 5, 2010


{The jew-down bitch slap}


Having a garage/yard sale sucks a big donkey kong!!
I love, love, love stopping the car for other peoples junk, but hate, hate, hate others stopping their car and rummaging through my crap. 
"What are you asking for this picture?" 
"Well, I paid $60 for it.  But I'll take $20" 
"I'll give you $1.50!"
It's that kind of bartering dialog I despise!
As we speak, I've got Randy out there slaving away, trying to decipher Spanish and speaking his Spanglish,  while I type this stupid post........anything to keep me from socializing with my "jew me down" buyers.
I've got to give Randy credit for pushing this through and putting in the effort.  He has made us enough money to take a nice vacation to Mt. Rushmore.  I'm NOT even kidding!!!!  Our shit, and I mean most of it was SHIT, made us over $700 and counting!
We will list some of the left over goods on KSL and take the rest to the thrift store for a dump. 
I forgot how nice and roomy it is to have that 3rd car garage open!

Alright.....guess I better go help Randy...((ahem))
He must be feeling like a lonely chicklet kid by now :(

Poor Amigo

hasta luego :) fuera para hacer dinero



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you kids must have had some good shits to sell.My last yard sale I made enough to get to Mesa!!
Would have one now, but everything of Gene's would melt...

Auntie E

Chelise said...

Yah, could I get a loan??!! All I need is ....$700.00??

Chelise said...

Yah, could I get a loan??!! All I need is ....$700.00??

lisa_sims said...

I needed to sell some shit. When is the next sale? Maybe you can can come over and help me organize mine....hmmmm....miss your face!