Thursday, June 24, 2010

{Things that Rock My World}




My dermatologist was pushing the Clarisonic pore cleaning system on me pretty hard.
I trust him and would have bought one right then and there if it wasn't $200!!!!

I knew Sally's Beauty Supply would have some kind of knock off that would be less expensive.

The i-Skin is exactly what I was looking for.
UNDER $30
Uses 2 AA batteries
Comes with small bottle of cleanser to start

I have noticed a difference in the tightening of my skin
My freckles are fading
My pores are shrinking
Finally getting rid of the blackheads that I swear have been there since I was 17
All around smooth polish!!

I use mine every day.  It feels soooooo good and you can just tell your face is sending big loves for the great massage.

i-Skin ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!

Ladies :)
We MUST exfoliate, clean, moisturize and treat our face with the best care!!!
Good for the body, soul, and esteem

(Don't forget to use good face sun block too!  Neutrogena face spf 100 is dermatologist recommended.  I really like the stuff)

Take care of the beautiful, unique, special, wonderful
YOU!!!!

Because.....You're worth it!





2 comments:

paula said...

oooh...you had me at blackheads disappearing. I'm going to Sally's tomorrow to find out if I can get a brush attachment for mine. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

06/25/2010

I'm resolved to look for a "Sally's". Where is closest one to me?
Michelle, my FNSC Salon hairdresser can help me out. She shops at Sally's all the time.

Yeah. Sunscreen on face. Thanks for reminding me.

Legs and feet. too. My wheelchair outdoor transportation makes me a moving target to the elements.
xxxxx
The closest my Dad ever came to spanking me was when I was about Jax's age. I had thought I'd make Dad so happy by washing our shiny new black Dodge 5-passenger Coupe. I scooped up a bucket of gritty ditch water from our irrigation ditch, grabbed a bunch of rags and slaved all morning to please my Dad. I thought he'd have a heart attack when he saw the results--a streaked, scratched up mess. I can still see his face getting red, his eyes flashing fiery sparks, his fists clenched. He lifted me up and not too gently sat me down on porch steps as he went to work renewing the beauty of our new family car.

lpb