Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{Speedy Healing}



Thinking of Auntie E and her surgery tomorrow.
Please help me send positive, loving, and healing energy her way.
That melanoma doesn't know who it's messin' with!!!!

Don't F*** with MY family you dirtbag!!!

I'm hoping that Elise will have the plastic surgeon do a little something about her messed up grill* too ;)

*She called me and said that she had her teeth redone with caps and she couldn't wait to surprise me when we saw each other.  I was all, "good for you!!!  you deserve it!  Oh, I can't wait to see them!"  Then she pulled up and had these Billy Bobs in......yah, I laughed til I cried :)  She is one of the funnest/funniest, chicks I know! 
I love her humor. 
I love her.

4 comments:

paula said...

I'll be thinking about her tomorrow and praying that it all goes well. I'm so glad she's getting it taken care of. Good Luck E! I love you!

Tracy said...

My Heart and Soul is with you, My dear Sister! Stay Strong and don't bite anyone!! (You always had the best grill!!!) :>
I LOVE YOU,
XOXO,

CJACRUN said...

Amen, our thoughts & prayers are with her. Maximus is a wonderful nurse... hum

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the love..really wanted a nip and tuck, not the slice and cut job. Thank you Jolie and Chelise for saving my life!!

Love to All
E