Sunday, June 27, 2010

{Prozac on wheels...a basket full of fun!}



Miss Kitty is in her "Poor me" stage again.
Depressed
Laying around
Small case of  hemorrhoids
No emotion
No energy
Cranky
Constipated
Annoyed

Tired....


Even a walk to the park isn't exciting anymore.



The only comforts she has found is Jax's Teddy Bear.
And I think she is just using bear for his stuffing!


When you try to talk about the fact that she just isn't herself and everyone who loves her is worried, she gets very defensive and glares at you like "Hey! mind your own business! I'm FINE!!!"

But because we love Miss Kitty as one of our family, we couldn't let this go.......
We needed to get her help ASAP.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~






So we bought her a basket.....
With a bike* attached..........
for me to tote her around on.




Driving Miss Kitty isn't as easy as it looks.....
Because she has been eating her worries away, she has packed on a few pounds.....mostly in her love handles and belly-boobies.
She has a boy-ish frame like me.



This "basket-case" therapy is already showing signs that we are on the right road to happy days again :)

*Randy and the boys have been begging me to get a bike so that I can trail along with them on their rides.
This is my new "Ruby Sparkle".
Randy bought the basket and bolted it on so that we could carry Miss Kitty when she gets tired of running beside us :)
She seems to really enjoy the basket and I don't mind her butt lick-er breath too much as she pants down my neck :)

You should see the looks we get!


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Dog-Gone Hilarious!! ARF-ARF!!! :)>

paula said...

I can imagine the looks you get....it's hilarious looking! Poor girl. I hope this brings her out of her funk. The seat on the bike actually looks moderately comfortable.

Chelise said...

Congrats on your new bike Lovee! OMG, driving Miss Kitty is freakin crackin me up! I hope that helps that lil gal get her spunk back and it also tells me how much you love her and that you and my Mom are officially one of those "dog people"!!! He He

Anonymous said...

I love the dog in a basket idea. Does Miss Kitty go willingly,or is she just along for the ride!!

Love
E