Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogger Bragger!








Oh yes! The blogger bragger starts!

Pop received a "Principal's Pride" award today for 'Humorous example of mis-used and correctly used commas, and fabulous pictures!' He was "loud speakered" to the library at 9:15 am, where the important ceremony was held. The librarian, principal, 3 other parents and myself were present. It was a large turn out! Pop was called up to accept his award, and received a strong handshake from the principal (Mrs. Ertmann). He then was directed to the small group of fellow winners for pictures. He was proud....and so was his momma! The celebration ended with a fat chocolate cookie :)

I
t's the little things........

1 comment:

paula said...

I need to see this about mis-used commas because I know I do it all the time. Used to drive my English teacher in college nuts!