Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I caved......I think I might be a bbbllloooger..maybe

Well hello people! After bucking the blogging addiction for years, I have decided to allow the bug to bite me....for a couple of reasons. I really enjoy writing stories and just babbling about anything (a self serving hobby). Also, I wanted my close friends and loved family to be able to keep up on our lives with the boys. I have realized that they are growing up fast and I am running out of time. I need to start documenting daily. I am proud to be their mother and feel that it would be selfish of me to keep their hilarious stories and delicious pictures all to myself. Thank you in advance for letting me gush, vent, cry, bitch, wine, oohhh and ahhhh, and express love with my words.

P.S. I'm working on the design.....I have a feeling it may take some time....stay with me.

1 comment:

paula said...

I'm so happy you have decided to enter the blogging world. I look forward to reading your stories. You know how much I love love love your writing. Let me know if you need help with anything.