Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My step-bro the HULK!!!!






This is Justin.....Danna's son. He has been coming over to MY house once a week to give me a massage!!! It is fabulous to not even have to get out of my p.j.'s! It is a sweet deal for both of us.....I get fabulous massages, and he gets fed and some spending money. He is single, childless, and 21. The only requirements at that age is food and money! These pics are ones that I had him send me to show you all of his progress. He has been weight lifting for only six months!!! He was just a little skinny thing when he started out. Body building shows are in the horizon. I see a winner! He loves the new attention, and there isn't a mirror that gets by him without some sort of pose down :) I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

paula said...

I'm jealous you get a massage once a week. DAMN!

Anonymous said...

Next time I'm up there...oooh I getting a massage too! You tell him his hard work has paid off! Has my mom seen his pics yet?
Love and miss you!
Chelise