Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chelise gets a letter.......You can thank me later





Dear Chelise,
Your beautiful, loving cousin Jolie, has written a letter begging me to give you a "Stiffler Shout Out!" She told me how you are my #1 fan and have awesome dreams about me. Thanks so much! I AM hot and can see why you would think about me. Is it my white smile, my $300 haircut, or my buff body that you love so much......Oh, who am I kidding????? It's all of the above, or so I've been told (with a side smirk). We could also add my award winning acting skills. I am a humble man, but I would like to thank you for being one of my biggest fans. I encourage your support to me and my films :)
XOXOXO,

Sean William Scott
AKA: Stiffler

1 comment:

Chelise said...

Jolie! I can't thank you enough for sending that letter for me to SEAN! Who would have ever thought SEAN WILLIAM SCOTT would 1)acknowledge my undying love for him and 2)be so kind to still encourage my support(while being a borderline stalker!) That side smirk gets me every time....Oh, I got sidetracked, but anyways, I AM his biggest fan and I truly want to "Stiffler Shout Out" my appreciation to you, Jolie, for getting my back and coming through with facilitating THE sweetest words I will and have ever read! My heart is his FOREVER! LUB U! Chelise