Friday, April 24, 2009

Lisa meets super famous old person!

~ Lisa~
~Little Richard~

My extremely cute and funny friend, Lisa, just got back from Nashville, TN. Her purpose was for a wedding/girls trip. For 2 hours, she had me laughing about all of the mishaps.....had me jealous about all of the bars she stumbled upon....and had me rolling about meeting this man.....Yes! Little Richard! Just thinking about the way she told the story, makes me laugh to myself! I had to post his picture because...well, just look at him! He's just so flamboyantly happy! The other hilarious part about this is that when she saw him, the only thing she could say is, "Oh, it's you". No pictures.....no autographs....just that poignant statement. That, in itself, is great...and one of the things I love about Lisa! She found out that he actually lives in the hotel she was staying at. The next morning she saw him again, and he was in the same suit as the night before!!! Sounds to me like he just gets up in the morning, straightens the wig, ads a little eye liner, sprays some kind of cheap cologne on the night before suit....and heads out the hotel door! Congrats Lisa on seeing the famous "Little Dick" :)

1 comment:

paula said...

I can totally hear Lisa saying "Oh-it's you." LOL He doesn't even look real....pretty freaky looking if you ask me. No wonder she was practically stunned into silence.