Friday, April 17, 2009

My Boyzzzzzzzzz!!!!




Pop=batter Opponent=bum picker!

G-pa always there for support....and candy...and gatorade!


1000 flags!!!


Dem Boyz, dem boyz, dem BIG boyz.


This will be their first year in baseball, and we are so glad that they are on the same team (the Braves). We've had our fair share of t-ball, but this is the real deal! They played their 2nd game tonight with a win 6-5! They also won their first game 7-1! I swore I wasn't going to be a crazy baseball mom......I just might have to eat my words! Watching how fast they have learned the game, witnessing their self confidence grow, and seeing that they are both true athletes in their own ways, is soooo much fun!! For all of you that have young baby boys.......you just wait!!!! It's the coolest!


The 1000 flags were placed at the base ball park in awareness of child abuse. It made my heart hurt thinking of how many children live or die with abuse every day. Let's all take time in frustration, to stop...breath...and make the right choices in our reactions with our children. Remember: Patience, kindness, and understanding is something all humans deserves regardless of age.



P.S. Did you notice the picture of Pop batting (#13) and the opponent (#13) picking his bum!!! Ha Ha! I can't believe I caught that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Watching your kids in sports will turn a quiet mom into a screaming jumper! I was shocked when the kids played soccer at how excited I was. I remember thinking "was that really me? ought oh!" I love to watch them do sports, or anything that they enjoy, learn and grow new abilities!
The flags at the field, thats awesome. People do need to remember, it only takes a second to hurt a child.
thanks for letting me see your world. Dont know if you ever have but feel free to wander over to my blog if you want. I have two, one on life and the other the house and all the fun and joy it brings(slight sarcasm, slight serious, LOADS of humor in that statement)
love ya
jae

Unknown said...

I have lots of fun dorky ideas end up on the blog, I just have to big a mouth to not put it all out there! So if your already stalking me, I get to stalk back! and say hi more often! I have not talked to you in forever, think about you lots!
Love Jae

paula said...

I noticed the butt picker right of the "bat" (ha ha). I have to come see them play.