Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grandma's Senior Idol 09




Janin and I at Idol auditions 08


Grandma's big Senior Idol day. She didn't place, but she gave it her all! She decided that she is not there as a competitor, but there as a hired half time show. Her house help/friend Maddy came to show support. She helped get Grandma all spruced up with hair and make-up. She did a great job. Grandma looked like a Vegas showgirl!


The last picture was taken exactly one year ago at Grandma's Idol audition. Janin and I had so much fun giggling and being ancy in our chairs. She was making me laugh through the whole thing, and of course if anyone looked over, she acted like she was so intently listening and it was ALL me being so disruptive. I love the angel/devil side in her! One of the comforting memories I will always have.

1 comment:

paula said...

I was going to call you and see how the Senior Idol audition went. See how convenient this blog stuff is? It took my breath away when I scrolled down and saw the picture of Janin. I can totally imagine you two acting up and her being the "good" girl in it all.