Monday, April 27, 2009

Posting is like a cigarette break for me


You know, there might be people out there that wonder "how in the hell does she have that much time to blog every day?". I was thinking about how this must look. As a stay at home mom, I have cleaning, laundry, shopping and dinner to worry about....and that is all before 3:00! Then I leave to pick up the boys.....which brings the crazier 2nd half of my day. But for the first half, blogging is a fun way to take a short break in and out of my chores. It makes me sit, take a drink, and still feel productive. I am thinking of things the whole time I'm running about the house, so it's fun to stop for a minute and put my thoughts into words before I actually forget what I wanted to say! You know me and my memory!

Like right now, I just wanted to say I LOVE the smell of clorox! I know, I'm sick in the head, but after I clean my bathrooms and do laundry with bleach, my house feels and smells clean. I know there are other sickos like me out there.....Chelise, Paula, Lisa!!!??!?@?#?!? Hmmmmmm....will any of you admit that you too are obsessed with cleaning products?

2 comments:

paula said...

I admit it...love love love it when my house smells like cleaning products. I even try to find candles that smell this way so I can trick my mind into thinking that my house is clean when it's not.

Chelise said...

I too am a Love, Love, Lover of a house that smells of Clorox! Although previously mentioned as one of the culprits of clean, I would like to reiterate my devotion to cleanliness!