Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{Dooce is WILD}
This is Heather Armstrong
And so is this.........I love her ballsyness!

Heather, along with few others, are my blogging idols.
She has a blog called Dooce. It is so good, that she supports her family on the income from advertisements! Her husband was able to literally quit his job!
What I am infatuated with, is her "in your face" writing. I'm sure she is extremely offensive to some, but everything she says is the God Honest truth of what we all go through or feel.
All of you mothers/women should check her out. You will relate!
Make sure to read the 'about' tab first.....it will give you insight on what she is all about.
http://www.dooce.com/
Also check this one out....she does little video snippets of damn funny stuff! Like: marriage, breast feeding, what is was like to work in an office, weird moms, etc. I feel like this lady is my personal friend!
http://www.coolmom.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love her already! My kinda person!

Chelise