Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miss Kitty got the pink slip

I took Miss Kitty to work with me yesterday........probably NOT a good idea.

Zip was all dressed and ready to go with me for the day.....and suddenly, had a change of heart. He pulled out of the deal at the last minute. I look down at my "cling on", Miss Kitty. She starts turning circles and runs to the door.
In her dog telepathy she said to me, "It's me and you babe! I'll spend the day with you." Ah Ha! See Zip! Someone values time with me. I started thinking that this could be a fun day having her around as the office mascot.

She was excited the first 6 minutes we were there. From then on, she started acting weird. Shaking, putting herself in and out of a coma trans, and would barely lift her head to look at me. I think everyone thought she was psycho dog. I know now that she can not hack the workplace anymore......I filed for mental disability......and vowed to never make her clock in again!

I am in denial about her age and what comes with it. I have to accept the fact that she is no longer 68, but nearing 70 dog years old. Once home, I drugged her with cheese and a nerve pill.... it made it allllll better. Miss Kitty has done something to me......she has made me one of those weird dog ladies that blog about their pooch. I'm grateful she opened my heart and "stank" right in. She is my best dog friend.

No comments: