Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{Who is the marketing genius here???}
Did they seriously think "The Dress Barn" would attract people like Paris Hilton???
Who do they think will patron their stores?
98 lb bean poles???
Maybe it's the ladies that think,
I feel like a cow today, I should head to the !!DRESS BARN!!
After, I will shop at "For the ugly and tent sized woman store" to find me a tank top.
OR

"Wow! the DRESS BARN really caters to my plumpn' pork body type"
OR

"I just love how the DRESS BARN clothes takes the attention off of my horse face"

I find it absurd that a woman would see the name DRESS BARN, and get a good feeling about what she is walking in to buy. Hey marketing genius!!!! If a girl has to go to a barn to find a dress, then she surely would have some kind of self esteem issues!! We are not animals you asshat! WHY, oh WHY, would anyone wanting business, name their store DRESS BARN!?!? This name does nothing to make a woman feel good about herself. This is the true sense of shitty marketing!


1 comment:

paula said...

so true...I have thought this many times.