Tuesday, June 2, 2009

yummy day!

I showed up to Paula's around 10-ish. The goal today was to get in some good ol' girl talk, and put some bleach streaks in her hair. She needed some hair damage. Her hair is too healthy and soft....it doesn't hold the big rockin' curls. Now it will!!!! Maybe she'll send me pics of her hair styled so you can see the beauty we created!

Paula babysits Sawyer for her good friend Adrianne.

Sawyer is one of the most laid back, chubby, handsome, happy babies I've ever seen!

This picture of Elliott is priceless! He was watering the flowers for daddy. We have a mutual crush on each other. Even though he is ALL boy, he is so compassionate and sweet. He held my face with his little hands and just looked into my eyes! What other 2 year old does that?? He melts my heart.


Mmmmm! Once I got home from Paula's....the boys expressed that they needed a little somethin' somethin'. Hey, when you've got a hankerin' for an Iggy's sundae....nothin' else will do.
So.....what this day comes down to is: Life is sweet, friends are delish, and 4 little boys are the cherry on top!!!!

1 comment:

paula said...

My hair turned out great! Thanks girl. It was fun today....I'm sure you were so glad to go to your house and have a little peace and quiet. Lucky for you, you left before both the boys had their meltdowns at the SAME TIME! Ugh! Calgon take me away. You were my ray of sunshine today.