Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a family does on crappy weather days!!!

Can you guess what we did today??

The epitome of family fun time!
Or...it could be, make fun of family time!
Specially when Randy is strutting across the lane, gets his toe stuck, and almost goes head first onto the oiled wood...ya know, the part past the buzzer! Use your imagination of how 5' long legs would look shuffling through the air!

Pop trying to give it his best attitude with 2 thumbs up! Anyone who knows Pop, knows that he is EXTREMELY competitive, and hard on himself if he has a not-so-great performance. This was his first "real" game without the side bumpers........get the idea? "HEY GUTTA GUTTA ....HEY GUTTA GUTTA"

Zip HAD the bumpers, and 70's disco music from the overhead speakers. Life was "groovy" for him today! He entertained the fellow bowlers with his dance moves.

In the end.......look at who kicked boy butts!!!!!
3rd line down
Jolie Pie = 180!!!!!
Can I get a "WOOT, WOOT!"





1 comment:

Aunt Tracy said...

I am SOOOO jealous! I have been begging people to take me bowling all last week :(
It has been at least 20 years or more since I last had a good gutter ball. Let me know next time you want to kick my butt at bowling, Jolie Pie. I'm an easy mark!
Stiking out,
Tracy

P.S.: Where's Janin when I need her?