Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{ I love YOU....I love NEW....I love YOU....I love NEW}Hi, my name is Jolie and I'm a purse-a-holic.


Hi, my name is Jolie and I'm a shoe-a-holic.

I just couldn't pass up these deals!
Purse: 75% off!
Shoes: BOGO (buy one get one 1/2 off)
OOOO how I love these beautiful creatures.
Can't wait to strut around in them.
The pics make the shoes look like Dr. Scholls,
but I swear! They look very hip and happenin' in real life!
Promise!
Take my word for it!
I wouldn't lie to you about this!
Cross my heart!
Pinky swear!
They ROCK!
The purse speaks for itself......ahhhh a piece of yellow heaven.

Miss Kitty gives her approval.

I just figured out that blogged pics make everything look short and squatty......and yes, my legs really are that white. I'm sorry for myself. No need to pity me.


1 comment:

paula said...

Totally hot! Love them all. We will really rock it this weekend! If you think you look short and squat then what do I look like in blog pictures....a tree stump?