Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{Driving Miss Kitty}

Oh my hell!!! You are not going to believe what I did to Miss Kitty today!
She jumped in the car with me as I was taking Pop to school at 8:00 am.
Around 12:30 pm, I asked Zip if he had seen her.
That's when it hit me.......I don't remember her getting out of the car!!!
SHIT!!!!!! I ran to the garage, opened the drivers side door, and there she was.....contently curled in a ball.....snoring in the passenger seat.
I don't think she even realized how long she had been in there!
I felt so bad! I never thought I would be one of those absent minded people that leave loved ones in the car for hours, without having a single thought of where they might be!
I'm just telling you right now! My brain doesn't work like it used to. It's quite scary actually.
The only saving grace is that Miss Kitty's mind is about as sharp as a ball of cotton these days too. She forgave me immediately....for something....ah hell, she can't remember.

No comments: