Thursday, June 25, 2009

{When pigs fly!! or so I thought}


I seriously thought I was immune to that nasty pandemic called the "Swine Flu"!
I mean......I wash after EVERY toilet use.....
I use clorox on EVERY surface possible in my home.....
I have a large pump bottle of antibacterial that the boys use frequently........AND
I'm as white as a bowl of milk, so I'm pretty sure I'm not hispanic!
You would think that all of these things would keep me from contracting pig shit!
I guess there is no way to get around it.
If your gonna get it, your gonna get it.
This is EXACTLY how I have felt for over 11 days now. The doctor said that the medication for the H1-N1 has to be given within 48 hours to have any effect. At this point, I'm no longer contagious, but I will have to let it work it's own way out of my system. It can take up to 3 weeks!!!! Stupid Swine Flu!!!!!!!! Ruins everything.......including one entire day of my girls trip! That story to come.....eventually......arghhhh this sucks!


1 comment:

paula said...

Damn swine flu....and we thought it was too much beer. I hope you get feeling better soon.