Monday, June 1, 2009

You're killing me Smalls!!!!!


We have been in love......AGAIN....with The Sandlot. My boys watch it over and over. So many "feel goods" and coming of age scenes. If you haven't seen it in some time, you should buy it from Walmart for $5, and make a Sunday afternoon movie time. You may remember some of these great lines....


Benny Rodriguez: Anyone who wants to be a can't-hack-it pantywaist who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand. [everyone raises their hands]

Wendy Peffercorn: [muffled scream] UGH! LITTLE PERVERT!
Timmy: Oh, man, he's in deep SHIT!

And the best.........of Ham

[the Sandlot Kids and their arch-rivals come face-to-face]

Phillips: It's easy when you play with rejects and a fat kid, Rodriguez.
Benny: Shut your mouth, Phillips!
Ham Porter: What'd you say, crap face?
Phillips: You shouldn't be allowed to touch a baseball. Except for Rodriguez, you're all an insult to the game.
Ham Porter: Come on! We'll take you on, right here! Right now! Come on! Sandlot Kids: Yeah!
Phillips: We play on a real diamond, Porter. You ain't good enough to lick the dirt off our cleats.
Ham Porter: Watch it, jerk!
Phillips: Shut up, idiot!
Ham Porter: Moron!
Phillips: Scab eater!
Ham Porter: Butt sniffer!
Phillips: Pus licker!
Ham Porter: Fart smeller!
Bertram: [sniffs] Ahh.
Phillips: You eat dog crap for breakfast, geek!
Ham Porter: You mix your Wheaties with your mama's toe jam! Sandlot Kids: Yeah!
Phillips: You bob for apples in the toilet! And you like it!
Ham Porter: You play ball like a giiirrrrrrrrl! [entire group stands in shocked silence]
Phillips: What did you say?
Ham Porter: You heard me.
Phillips: Tomorrow. Noon, at our field. Be there, buffalo-butt breath.
Ham Porter: Count on it, pee-drinking crap-face!

3 comments:

paula said...

I laughed out loud just reading this. I'm so glad they finally saw it. I knew they would love it. One of my all time favorites! I have been saying "your killin me smalls" for years now. I also love the line from Squints before he goes nuts and fakes his drowning in order to make-out with Wendy Peffercorn.."I've been coming here every summer of my adult life and every summer, there she is, oiling and lotioning. Lotioning and oiling. I can't take it anymore!"

Seriously-I need to dig this out and watch it again.

Jolie said...

You were the one that reminded me of this movie...thanks!!!! Yes, Squint's line is one of the tops!!! That whole scene is freakin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

This is DEFINITELY one of my most favorites! It's up there with Dumb and Dumber as far as lines we all say on a daily basis! Love, love, love, that movie!