Friday, June 12, 2009

{I'll be your queen}

Kings of Leon

Remember me telling you about them???? I just got word up that they are coming in concert at the Hard Rock in Vegas August 19!!!!!!!

Moments before I wrote this post, I begged Randy to think about going. Put out some good energy for me that he will be along for the ride.

Vegas....Kings of Leon....Me and my RRRRRandae..and no Celine Dion! Ooooo, sounds dangerously fun!

I do not define myself as a "groupie"........"BANDaid" would be a more appropriate term.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but I am going to have to kick Randy's Randy's ass out of these plans and tag along with you! You are going to need BANDaid support and a runner for beer so you don't miss any of the show! I am just THE person to help you out with this!

Chelise