Monday, June 1, 2009

Passing the funny baton

I LOVE CONAN!!! I love his hair....his pale wrinkled face, his expressions and most of all....his humor!!!! I laugh out loud when I watch him.......He really is THAT good!

Conan takes over "The Tonight Show".........TONIGHT!!!

I can't wait to see what kind of format Conan will bring that differs from Leno's. Don't worry all you old fogies that love Leno....He's still on just after your nap and before your bedtime.
Who tickles YOUR funny bone?? Conan, Leno, or Letterman?


2 comments:

paula said...

I'm anxious also to see how Conan will make The Tonight Show his. I wonder if he will change much. Like I was telling you before, he's so NYC, not LA. I actually like all the late night shows. I preferred Leno because I enjoyed a lot of his skits and spoofs he would do with normal everyday people. Did you watch his final show on Friday? It made me cry....The Tonight Show Kids. Awww.

Tracy said...

Conan aka "CO-CO" ROCKS!!!
Lovin' his new L.A. vibe and jokes.
He got some great tips on being a real Angelino from Will Farrel and Tom Hanks. I LOVE Andy Richter, too. Is he going to be Coney's regular Announcer guy? I can't wait to see who's on tonite. His stunts are sooo funy i.e. Universal Studios Tour :)

Aunt T.