Friday, March 18, 2011

 {From the ostrich family}



You all know that I'm in the running clinic with Lisa.
We have a wonderful trainer that is conditioning our bodies for various goals.
The last 3 weeks have been a lot of cardio, strength building and stretching.
This next week we will be going into running intervals for stamina.




I've learned a lot about my body.
The goods, but mostly bads and uglies.
Don't worry tho...I'm not freaking out about the 
b's and u's.
Just the opposite.
It's been a real eye opener to how out of shape I really am.  I am super stoked to be doing something about it!
I have been under my own brain wash that I am a pretty healthy person.
I eat well, I always take walks and am always encouraging my family to be active.
Shit...I am undefeated in leg wrestling, mercy fights and titty twisters!
How much better shape does a person need to be???
What I am realizing, is that you can have the strength of an ox and still have no muscle.
Seems like an oxymoron but it's true.
I have no idea where my unheard of strength comes from when I have minimal muscle mass!
This all comes to play in the way my body is effected by my running/work outs.
My knees are suffering from patellar tendinitis.
This is caused by being knock-kneed and having over pronation (which my boat shoes help with a lot),
and having extremely weak quad and ass muscles.
Well really.....
NO quad or ass muscles!
Hence the pancake butt.



And because of the lack of quad and ass muscles, I tend to run forward on my toes and take too much impact on my knees.
Just envision an ostrich running.
I totally fit the picture in your mind.

I'm pretty sure I should have had leg braces* as a child.
This just aint right!!
I'm calling it child neglect and I'm pissed about it now!
*My opinion only

To help build these quad/ass muscles I've been instructed to do 25-30 squats a day.
I figured if I'm gonna put in the work, I should have a goal to reach for.
They say that if you put a picture in front of you that mimics what it is you want to look like, it can help propel your dream.




So here we go.
This is my dream ass.
I figure I only have 57839049 more squats to go :)

This is probably Randy's dream ass too.
Hey Randy!!!  I'm working on it!!!
Quit asking me if I've put in my squat time!
I know you are excited about the possibilities but my hell!

be nice to the handicapped!


2 comments:

Chelise said...

Oh My Hell! That butt isn't even real!! You can see the implant scar under that left cheek....See it?? I don't care who ya are, that's a genetic anomaly or a butt implant. Go Plastic!!!

Anonymous said...

The best way to get a good ass is to marry one that is old as dirt and rich as Trump!!