Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Talking clothes}


I got on my scale today.....
My eyes grew LARGE when it said that I had lost 5 lbs in the last two days.
I was totally shocked that there was that kind of weight loss in spite of the fact that I am in "that time" and am hungry every second!
I started thinking,
 "geez, there really is something to this exercise theory".

I was so excited I HAD to see the number again!!!!

I got back on the scale 
and this time and the 3 other tries after
it read the correct weight..... 
which WAS NOT 5 lbs lighter.
Feeling fat because I had just LOST, and then 
GAINED 5 pounds in less than 2 minutes
led me to wear one of my soft, comfy FAT shirts to hide my newly gained beef.

As I moped by Jax, he noticed the tag at the bottom of my shirt.
Reading it out loud, snapped me out of my fat-funk and smacked me upside my hard head.

DO WHAT YOU LIKE
LIKE WHAT YOU DO.

I needed a reminder of what really IS important......
and let me tell you...
it sure as hell aint a number!

stupid scale
(((giving it the birdie)))



3 comments:

lisa_sims said...

Amen! Keep up the good work!!!! You're awesome. Running is awesome! We should start to see some results soon, but I know I FEEL better already. That is half the battle. STUPID SCALE!!!!

paula said...

Ummmm-I'd love to look as good as you on one of your "fat days".

Chelise said...

Lesson learned here is take your first reading always! It'll make you a happier gal!