Friday, March 11, 2011

{head in a cube}



Jax had a field trip today to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.
I spent the two hours talking to a sweet friend, while I shipped Jax off to figure out the history of Jurassic Park with his friends.
I guess you could say I took a vaca day from  being "learning coach", 
and it was FAB!!!!

But we had one last goal to achieve before we scooted out of Utah County.....
The nostalgic photo booth that allows you to take home memories with uniquely captured head shots in a cube!
I love those things!!!
If I only had one in my home.....
Can you imagine the fun you could have!!!!
You could document every person that visits and send them home with a picture in their own "Hollywood Square!"

hmmm.....I'm getting on CraigsList right now!



2 comments:

Sarah Jackman said...

That would be awesome! I've seen people rent them for their wedding receptions...it would be so fun to have one all the time! I found this site that uses your web cam to make it too http://www.thephotocabine.com/ - not a as cool but still fun.

Anonymous said...

03/12/2011

OH YEAH! Let me know if Craig's List comes up with a Photo Cube Booth. My imagination is running riot--as always.

By the way. In near future I'm determined to get a really good video,camcorder,DVD maker and Playback, You Tube--all the good stuff, for family photo, in person history related to old and new photos. I'm not even sure what all these terms mean .. What about a SKYPE?
I'll appreciate all the help I can get with this.
If I understood Dr Cionni of The Eye Institute, I got a lot better cost deal on my Toric Lens implant than I was expecting. He repeated same words 3 times. I'll confirm again, Monday, Mar 14 in follow up appt.
GGB