Monday, March 7, 2011

{mmmm...loogies}



Stay away!!
Just stay away from us!!!
Our cooties are very contagious!
River has had bronchitis for two weeks, and now Jax and I have it in full force too.
This sucks!
I can barely take in a deep breath without the taste of infection, gurgle of phlegm, and then a lung spasm into a coughing frenzy..
and ohhhh does it hurt :(

It's been a great weekend!
(said with the most sarcastic voice you have ever heard!)

Randy has been a very wonderful nurse tho :)



4 comments:

paula said...

Oh girl....this sucks. I'm sorry. I sure am glad we didn't make out on Friday during the movie. I hope you guys all get feeling better real soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH, I wish you were feeling better.You and Jax need to lay around, eat chocolate and sleep. It works for me.


E

lisa_sims said...

Get well my running friend. Back to the grind tomorrow! Rest, rest, and more rest! Feel better!

Chelise said...

Prepare for the long haul on this virus (hopefully not??), cause its a doozie! Sending healing vibes to you and Jax from all of us! Thankfully Randy is a good nurse, cause you are gonna need him!!