Friday, March 25, 2011

{How rude!}



picture taken at precisely 11:30 am on 3/25/11

Would-ya just take a look at this crap?!?!?!
30 friggin degrees and flakeage!

Seriously????
You know, I had a talk with the Universe just the other day.
I told her that I am being a good girl in all kinds and every way.
Could I PAHLEEEZ have some sunshine?
My skin couldn't get any more the color of milk!
I'm actually starting to see it turn translucent!

The Universe answered me with a whisper in my ear,
"sure chica!  
I can hook you up with some vitamin D happiness!"
and then I said,
"thanks guuuurl!!! 
you sooo rock my world!  
figuratively and literally!"

Oh yah???  Really????!?!? 
Well Ms. Uni.  
You're a big fat snowy, cold liar!!!!!
How Rude!
I don't think I can trust her anymore 
(sniffle, sniffle, sigh)


Me and Ms. Uni are fighting!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt T said...

Here Comes The Sun, Do-Do-Do-Do,
Here Comes The Su-u-un.
And I say, "It's Alright!" :)

Anonymous said...

And that's why I live here(75 degrees today)and you live in "Hell has frozen over"!! Sorry, miss you and want you to come and warm up.

E