Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{true blonde}



Don't let my dark 'do fool ya.
It hasn't made me any smarter.
For some reason I thought it would...
ya know, like a bachelor degree in a dye bottle.
I'm still a true blonde on the inside regardless of what the outside looks like!

Sign was supposed to read "CHELISE".
Oopsie :)  Forgot the L
Who forgets how to spell their own loved one's name???
Well, besides Paula who spelled Elliott's name wrong on a pumpkin once, but she's a true blonde too :)
Sorry Paula for throwing you under the bus with me....
it's lonely at the ditzy blonde top.

I think it's truly just a lack of warmth and sunshine getting to me.
Oh HEY!!!  
Vegas has warmth and sunshine 
and maybe some smog
but a little bit of pollution never hurt anyone!!!!
(((cough, cough....wrinkle skin)))

I'm pretty sure the doctor is writing a prescription for me as we speak!!!!
Rx: Sun+warmth+fun(x)weekend=Vegas
Vegas is my favorite itte pi +L
(little pill)

Good at math, bad at spelling :)





5 comments:

Chelise said...

LMAO!! I thought you meant to do it on purpose, so it would fit! LOL!

Aunt T said...

O ! (LOL)! ;)

paula said...

Glad I'm not the only member of this club anymore.

paula said...

p.s. I love cheese too!

Megan said...

I still laugh at the pumpkin story... (even funnier that it was her last name for the first 30 years of her life) hehehe...