Thursday, March 17, 2011


{I don't even know you anymore}


Oh dear!!!!
You caught me you naughty little scoundrel!

Well Hellllllll-oooooooo :)
 Let me introduce myself.
I am Randy's mistress.
The Ms. Hedy Lamarr.
Pleased to meet you.....
but let's just keep this our little secret.
No sense on worrying Jolie about this...right?
Thanks darlin'
MUAH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes....
this is me.
I don't really know what the fluck I went and did.
My intention was to get a little trim off the ends and maybe "fun" things up with a heavy bang.
My hairdresser just couldn't take it anymore.....
she needed to say what's been on her mind for a year!!!
"Jolie!!!  
Let's just do this! 
Can we cut off this hair already!?! 
AND this blonde of yours sucks!  
We are going dark, 
AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.....
NO!!!.....
YOU WILL LOOOOOVE IT 
and want to smack it on a bing bong!"
Well, after you get that kind of hoorah-over-zealous cheerleading speech, you just wanna yell,
"RAH RAH SHISHK BOOM BAH MUTHA FLUCKAH!!!!!
 LET'S DO IT!!!!"

And so we did.

And now I don't even know who I am anymore.
My security and identity has been blanketed with long blonde hair.
I'm  confident as a blonde and have enjoyed the attention that comes with it.
So, with one day into being a red/brunette, I'm confused with who/what kind of person I am being perceived as.
I am freaked out when I walk by the mirror reminding myself of the transformation.
Sometimes I think hmmm....this is a good change.
Other times I think hmmm...what did I do???
The color is so very dark and intense, it kind of looks like fake doll hair at this point.
Some people thought I had a wig on!

A few things that I have already noticed that are different are:
~Less shampoo and conditioner
~It is soooo nice to comb out my hair after washing.
(I always dreaded combing my wet, long hair.  Cutting 12 inches OFF makes life soooo much easier!)
~It is very weird to see shedded dark hair on the floor.  Blonde hair is unnoticeable.

Now my goal is to find a new make-up color pallet  that works well with the new do.....tricky-er than you would think!

The question you all are wondering:
What does Randy think about the change?

Answer:
Cliche.....but he seriously feels like he is cheating on me with another woman.
But that doesn't stop him!!!!
It's made him very excited :) and has WOWED a few things up!!
Who knew all it took was a bottle of dye and $115?

What a difference a DO makes!


10 comments:

paula said...

i can't wait it in person. i think it's a rockin change.

nursing and typing at the same time is trickster btw.

paula said...

i can't wait to see it in person is what i meant to say......

Megan said...

Oh! MY!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I mean you were gorgeous before but now you look like a totally rockin' hottie!! Actually, you always did look like that no matter the hair color. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

I envy the confidence it takes to make a change like this. I need a boost of that.

I haven't had a hair cut in a while and still am caught unaware of my own length. A few weeks ago I found this long wavy hair on my husbands shirt. I was like "What the F~~~! MATT!!?!" Totally freaked out on him. Turns out it was the same length as mine. Scandal diverted~Whew....

Post some more pictures!

segura2salazar said...

You look FANTASTIC!!!! I had to take a second look.

You are so beautiful both inside and out, blonde or brunette, sweat pants or wedding dress and tipsy or sober! I absolutley love it!

I am with Paula, I can't wait to see you in person. I am also with Megan on this one, I really anvy your confidence and willingness to change! I can't say this often enough, I WANT TO BE YOU!
Love ya!!!!

Chelise said...

Katy Perry.....gurl, and freakin HOT! It will take some getting used to for yourself, but take it from me...blonds don't always have all the fun! lol!

Sarah Jackman said...

Your eyes totally pop! love it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I lub lub the change. Welcome to the dark side.

E

Katherine HepBURN said...

Hey YOU--Reddy Lamarr, TOLD YA!!! ;)
Welcome to the HOTTER side.

Tracy Carol Briggadoon said...

P.S.: It brings out the Irish 'n ya,
Lassie! It's in yer Blood, it 'tis.

Jolie said...

Oh!!!! You all just brighten my life!!! Thanks so much! Ya know, change is hard and causes doubt, so thank you for giving me love. Sure helps my confidence!!!

YOU ROCK MY WORLD