Wednesday, March 2, 2011


{Show 'em what you've got mom!!!}
(yet another home-school webcam tragedy)


Remember the Jimmy Ray and Johnny Joe Bob webcam experience?!?!?!
(refresh your memory click here)
You are NOT going to believe what happened yesterday!!!!
Jimmy Ray had been asking the teacher if he could show the other students his cats via webcam.
After the last turn of events on the Jimmy Ray webcam, I am shocked that the teacher allowed him to let us all into his house again!  I am hoping this will have been the last time we are exposed to Jimmy Ray and his family EVER!!!!
As I said, Jimmy Ray wanted to show everyone his cats, but because he has a lisp, it sounded like cast.

Jax was way excited to see what kind of damage Jimmy Ray had done to himself to get a cast.

Well, the webcam comes on, Jimmy Ray has two very large stinky cats on his lap (I could smell them through webcam osmosis) and his brother  has two ugly little mixed breeds of dogs in his arms.  Both boys are fighting for camera time to show off their flea infested petting zoo.
It was frustrating watching them begin to beat each other up again but this time with feline and mutts as their wing-men.
Just as Jax and I were about to bow out of this circus, who do we see??????
Jimmy Ray's mother walking from behind
WITH NOTHING ON BUT HER DINGY BRA AND WHITE JELLY ROLLS!!!!!
She slowly put on her grease stained t-shirt and then realized she was on webcam.

I don't know if I am more disturbed by the fact that me, my son, and other students had to endure a live animal show with the nakee 500 lb lady, or  the fact that a mother walks around her house in a bra in front of her pre-teen children!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share the webcam update.
Hey!!!  I shouldn't have to be the only one having nightmares over this.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to save that and put it on utube. I was laughing so hard,the way you described it I could picture the whole inbred bedlam that was going on. I did hear banjo's in the background.....webcam them back and wear your BillyBob teeth.

E

segura2salazar said...

OMG! I just threw up in my mouth a little and then spit it at my computer while laughing! So sad and pathetic. People are freaking crazy!!! I agree about the UTube!

paula said...

This is too freaky to be made up. People are nutso. How embarrassing for the Mom. How traumatic for everyone watching. From the way it sounds like their household runs, I'm surprised their Mom doesn't just want to send them to public school to get them out of her hair for the day.

You Tube? That is just mean....it's a good thing you're nice.