Friday, August 7, 2009

{Calling you out on a fashion faux pas}




Hmmm.....I see a problem here!
He forgot to match his yellow sweatband, to his white studded belt that holds up his girl capris. The green flip flops from the dollar store takes away from truly focusing in on his fruit of the looms, that purposely want to be noticed. The walking seemed very difficult too. I'm pretty sure that when you buy bottoms from the "misses/teen" section, there is no "ball" room. Ouch!
(taken while shopping at the Gateway)

2 comments:

paula said...

Bad Bad Outfit! I do have to say that I think this look is better than the baggy as hell big 'ol gangsta pants. It's still not a good look though. Do kids really think it looks cool?

Chelise said...

I am worried about this generation.....I'm sorry, but, CAPRIS?? It grosses me out BIG TIME. What is with the make up as well?? If I see one more "guy" with better make-up applying abilities, I swear to god!! Also, if you don't got no ass, don't be trying to sport this look! It looka nooo gooood.......