Thursday, August 13, 2009

{The one that made me a mom}

I will love you FOREVER


I will like you for ALWAYS


As long as I'm living....


My baby you'll be :)




My baby boy is 11 today



Smart, funny, kind, loving, genuine, talented, strong and let's not forget handsome!



And I get to be his mom :)
Happy Birthday my love!
You are my sunshine on a cloudy day,
A smile holding up my frown,
And joy drying my tears.
Momma loves you more than my age, added to your age, times 100,000 gazillion! I think I got you on that one!
xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

paula said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riv Man! We love you and to think we got to see you just a week after you were born! Your mom and I got to change you and Jaxson's diapers together. Feed you together and I am sure listen to you cry together too. They were so happy to have you!

Hugs and Kisses

susie said...

How sweet! This brought a tear to our (Justin) eyes! Happy Birthday!

Chelise said...

Jolie, you make me all teary eyed!! Happiest Birthday to you, River, the lub of your Momma's life!!!