Thursday, August 13, 2009

{Got my money's worth!!}


Paula, me, Carrie, and Steph (bottom right pic)
Wednesday night at Club 48 (remember? my fav. club?)
Steak night 2 fer $10!!!!! And it's damn good!
Go try it!
Not only did I get a delish slice o' beef, and great beer,
I got to hang with my long lost peeps!
These girls know how to laugh and have a good time!
So good to see you girls again!
(I treated myself to 3 beers.....but I am still in fat/detox/anti-beer camp....just in case you were wondering. And, I'm thinking that results are going to be slow coming with the kind of discipline I am proving NOT to have.)

4 comments:

paula said...

four words.....bad pictures of me.

Jolie said...

Hey Paula....come here...closer, closer, SLAP!!! You are the photogenic one! Plus, you don't even look old enjough to get into the bar! I think we all look great! We were having fun and enjoying each others compnay.....what isn't beautiful about that?

paula said...

fun is beautiful...double chins, slicked back hair, PMS bloat, bags under eyes are not. It was fun though. Don't worry-I'm finally getting my haircut tomorrow....it's long overdue.

Unknown said...

OH, just give up on fat camp already. Aint happening for you. We all know God is great, BEER is (too) good and people are crazy. Face it, drinking beer and being the Dress Barn spokesmodel really aint all bad!