Wednesday, August 5, 2009

{I go for comfort over fashion}


Paula and I spent the evening eating great food and beer from Hoppers,
Deep girly talk/bitch session,
And shopping!!!!
Doesn't get better than that!

Paula is channelling her gypsy past life...


And I am moo-ing like a freaking cow
in a freaking gay pride tent!

No, we are not at the Dress Barn as you would assume....

Just in case you've been shopping around for one, you can find it at Ross, Dress for Less.....(oxy moron in this case)

2 comments:

paula said...

All for the bargain price of 8.99. These pics just make me laugh. Josheph and the amazing technicolor gay pride coat....you can't beat it. You have to admit.... They were comfortable.

Chelise said...

OMFG! You two have me crackin the hell up!! Why do you guys always do this effin fun shit without me?? Oh yeah, because I live an effin state away:( Mark my words you two, it will only be like 10 years and I'll be right there with yous...Oh, I will be!!!