Tuesday, August 18, 2009

{I have to admit something}


I am back on the bitch about the name Dress Barn!!!!! For hell's sakes! I was walking by Dress Barn's window today.....and OMG!! They have some really cute clothes! I felt like a stupid, dum dum if I were to walk in there, so I didn't! ALL BECAUSE OF THE NAME! THOSE IDIOTS!
Then I came home and had this email from Aunt E waiting for me.....maybe we all will be shopping there before we know it......I never said I wasn't a hypocrite!
Aunt E says:


"I've come to terms with my love handles. They are not going anywhere, so I have decided to incorporate them into my wardrobe. Look at all the people that wear the too tight tank tops, their muffins hanging out all over, who cares!! So I say EMBRACE YOUR MUFFIN TOPS, let them be a sign of good eating, healthy livin and just plain laziness. I hear Dress Barn calling...

Love Ya
E"
I say, "I hear ya sistah! You can call me "punkin spice muffin top"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious! I feel the same way about that stupid name! DRESS BARN?!? come on! With the cute cloths they have in that store, things like a BARN, HAY, and FARM ANIMALS are the last things I think of when I'm in there! John and I got kick out of your blogs!

Chelise said...

Kuddos to my Mamma, for such wonderful words of advice!! I needed that reminding, and I vow to love my muffin top, WHY?? Because Keystone Light and I have a close relationship and I am soo in love, I want to show it to the world! Not that I have to try , because it is apparent to all.....I figure, eventually, I will where those mooomoo thingy's Paula and Jolie wore in a previous post!! GD, I live in Camp Verde for Hell's sake:))) Let's all rock the Muffin Top!