Thursday, August 6, 2009

{Email of the day....from Aunt E}



Some fashion statements are best unsaid!! Glad you survived the camping trip. Of course you are now officially GRANOLA GIRL.



Was cleaning my new shower doors the other day with my new squeegee (don't you love saying "squeegee")
and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't making the doors squeaky squeegee clean...I didn't take the damn plastic off the rubber part first...I hate being blind. Glad I didn't take it back to Home Depot and demand my $3.50 back. It's working just fine now.

Love Ya
E

2 comments:

dead999 said...

BOY THAT IS A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK, BETTER BE CAREFUL YOU WILL BE WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE AT WHEN YOU ARE WAKING UP.

Chelise said...

That's the Mom I love!! I wondered if I was losing my mind?? I now can take comfort in the fact that I am! I AM a chip off the old block indeed.....