Sunday, August 30, 2009

{PROST!!!!!!!! Cheers in German}
Randy and I had a morning to ourselves.
Randy's mom took the boys to church and then to a park luncheon.
We went to breakfast, then started the......
"What do you want to do?
I don't know. What do you want to do?"
Oh, I hate that shit!
Just as I was about to give that opinion to Randy...........
I see it!!!  I see the billboard!!!!
The one that says Oktoberfest at Snowbird is officially open!!!!!
Be still my heart...........
WE LOVE OKTOBERFEST!!!!!!
Oh mhy gahhhh, Oh mhy gahhhh!
Flip this car around babe!
We heart Oktoberfest for many reasons......
the most obvious is the
BEER
Another reason, is that it isn't even in October!!!!
Which makes the weather and scenery puuuuurrrrrrfect!

And of course.............
The food!!!!!!
Since we already had brunch, we decided that dessert would be a good thing.
We are trying to fullfill our goal of attending EVERY weekend until closing.  I'm sure there will be multiple posts regarding Oktoberfest.  (I just love to say and type the word)
Please join us friends!  And don't forget to bring your mug!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Holy Big Boobs! You guys look cute and I am glad you got to spend the day just the two of you together drinking beer and chilin!

Chelise said...

You and Randy look sooo good togetha!! No wonder you been at it 20 YEARS! Man, oh man! When I get up there, we are sooo going! I can't wait for a piece of that strudel (sp?), or cake, or BEER:)) For it being Utah an all, you guys sure do have some KICK ASS stuff to do.....Someday, Someday, I'll live there!!! Mark my words........

Unknown said...

It Octoberfest. Of course the boobs are going to be huge. I think they fill them with BEER! Amie, oh Amie, come here for a sec, got to check something.....