Thursday, August 27, 2009

{We all just wanna be a big rockstar, living in top houses, driving 15 cars......ahhhh}
4 wicked bands.....$35!!!!
Wednesday night
Usana Amphitheater
Tracy and I met up....AND
We are rocker twins!!!
Not a pre-planned fashion decision either!
THEN.......
We met up with Paula.....guess what???
She was rocking the same outfit!!!
Girls that Rock together.......um,
wear black together?
This might be the only proof we have that JayD drank a beer!
He is a Crown Royal man.....
A beer in his hand is as rare as a whore in church!
The stage was awesome!!!!!
Tons of fiyah, sparks, and booms.
PYRO heaven!!!!
They also shot things from the stage with those fat guns.....knocked a few people into next year when concert ammo hit their heads!
Don't really know what this is about, but I think it's a funny pic.
The sad thing is, that you will have to miss out on the fabulous video I produced of Tracy and Paula.....a sneak appearance of a complete stranger dancing behind Tracy and purposely being in the camera, was just one of the funny snippits.  Hinder was singing 'Lips of an angel' in the background!  It is so good!
Due to the new and improved blogger software, we will have to use imagination for that one. But look! WoW! I can use strikethrough!  Thanks Blogger company!  You have really made my blogging experience stress free with that added feature!  JACKASSES!
NO MOVIES OR SPELL CHECK FOR YOU!!!!
This is Shane.
He is one of Randy's LONG TIME buddies.
Randy hasn't seen him in many years.......
I see him a few times a month!!!!
It's the wierdest thing how we run into each other!
Us girls were elbowing our way through the sweaty pit crowd  for a close view of the stage...
I felt this jerk off pushing me and saying how sick he is of people crowding his space.....
Just as I was about to flip him right between the eyes, I realize that it's Shane!
He knew it was me, and was giving me crap to see how I would react.
I still punched him a good one, and called him an a**hole!!!!
Quatro band re-cap:
~Chick loudly in the open asks if I have a joint!
(seriously, I don't do drugs)
~Drunk girl spills beer on my leg and foot while telling me how much she wants to f*#$ all members of Hinder.
~I walked into bathrooms that were entirely flooded....flooded with all different kinds of fluids....remnants soaked the heels of my pants!  ew yuk!
~Fanny pack.......inside joke, but you know who you are!
~All the bands sounded as good as their recordings! Except when lead singer of Nickleback drinks too much Patron, and wants to talk nasty and thinks his jokes are hilarious.....We were out of the drunk loop....they weren't funny
~Aunt Tracy yelling, "No more talkin', we want rockin"!!
Oh, another great concert down......1000's more to go!

3 comments:

Chelise said...

Come down to Az.! They are going to be here on your Anniversary!!! I think you should celebrate 20 years togetha with Randy by drinkin and rockin with me??!! Hope it's not 115 outside, but there is always hope, isn't there?? What ya say to my plan??

Sounds like anotha KICK ASS time!! I was there in spirit!! You guys looked FREAKIN HOT TOO...

Love y'all!!

paula said...

Another fun show wasn't it? I can't quit giggling about the fanny pack. You know, when I think about it, I remember how convenient the fanny pack really was. We could totally bring them back and rock em out. The thing I can't get over about them is this: everytime I see someone still wearing one I think they have one of two things in it 1)money to refill their Maverick mug OR
2)papers, a pipe and their weed.

Jolie said...

That is damn funny Paula!!!!!
Funny cuz it's true!