Friday, August 28, 2009

{Not ashamed to be a teddy lover}
Aunt Tracy bought these tat sleeves from Target for $1.
Zip found them on the counter and they were his after that!
Wore them ALL day.
A lot of people commented  on how cool his tats were and he played it off like they were real!
He has so much self confidence.
So you would think a BOY that struts around,
posing to show off muscles,
wears tats with pride.......
wouldn't be obsessed with................
Yep.....He really is!
This is his newest bear "Jay"
Grampa took him to the mall yesterday and they stuffed birth into the fuzzy thing.
I'm glad he is still my little boy!
P.S.  Zip is mad that I didn't name him Jay!....sometimes he even goes by Jay on playgrounds!?!?!

2 comments:

Chelise said...

Where can I get me some of those!! They rock!! I'm also gonna get some for Justin, because I'm dying to tat him all up:)) Now, I can see what it would look like and get him likin it too!! I've always known a real man by his ability to show his soft side....He's keepin it real!! Whatch out Jolie, you are gonna be beatin the girls off with a bat, OH WAIT! You already do.....:))

paula said...

Mr and his bears. Gotta love it. I found a coupon yesterday to Build A Bear....thought of him and put it aside for you.