Monday, August 10, 2009

{Q: Where's the beef?????? A: On my back!!!}


OH----MY----HELL!!!!!


We are getting things rolling for my 20 year anniversary party.
(details to come....so exciting.....you all are invited)
I got a hankering to try on my wedding dress and veil.
Seriously....I had it in my distorted image, that I would slip that puppy on, and it would fit probably better than it did on my wedding day.
Cuz you know, I was only 18, and still had that teen baby fat and all!
Well, I had to call in back up.....which would be Randy.
No amout of tugging, sucking in, and vice gripping was going close the 1-3 inch space and pull the zipper to the top.
Apparently an entire summer of Bud Light and minimal treadmill makes your belly, back and boobs HUGE!!!! Who would have thunk it??
My poor veil was smooshed and the wires that would be sitting on my forehead are pokey and exposed.
Ah man! I love that veil. She will need some tuning up!

I had Randy call the boys up to see me in my glory....the half zipped, unbreathable dress, and the rigimortus veil, crookedly sitting on top of my head.
The boys love seeing me in dresses...maybe cuz that has only happened twice in their life. I really thought they would be mesmerized by their mother's beauty.
WRONG!
Zip couldn't quit laughing, and Pop said, "well, I'm glad they didn't do a thing at school where you have to bring your parents in their wedding dress! I would be teased the rest of my life for this one!"
He was speaking the hurtful truth!

Jolie's going to fat camp! And detox camp! And No more beer camp!
This sucks!


8 comments:

susie said...

It couldn't have been that bad...you are so tiny! At least you were able to get it on. I don't think I could get one arm in mine!

Amie said...

OMG! I laughed my ass off! Fat camp here we come! Life without beer is going to be rough! You go girl!

paula said...

OMH! You are so funny. Isn't it crazy how our bodies change as we get older? I swear...I thought you were smaller now than you were in your wedding photos so I'm surprised too. You know, we can totally rock it out still. I have some ideas.....just wait people.

Unknown said...

I would get together with the plump fairy godmother who like to rle lay as pocahantis and see if her majic wand could help ya out!! Oh ok, just foolin.

Jolie said...

Thanks Susie, Amie and Paula! You all are so supportive and sweet!

Hey Mike! looking back on my wedding pics, and seeing your young hot bod back then vs. now...makes me want to send the number to the fairy godmother your way too!! So there! Booyah!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Im with Jolie, Mike.....Booyah! However, Paula it wasn't that Jolie was bigger back then.....it was her damn, fricken, big ass hair! It just made her look a little plumper!

Amie said...

I hope you figured out the I am anonymous.....I guess I forgot to type my name or I subconsciously didn't want mike to know it was me!

Chelise said...

We can't go to "no beer, fat camp!" We just can't!!!! I cannot keep my sanity with a two and a five year old, everyday, if I knew that Keystone Light wasn't there at the end of it!! Please, please, reconsider and just get on the treadmill extra, OK??

Also, I would like to remind you that your BIG ASS BOOB JOB, could be the cause of your dress not fitting?? NOT BEER!