Thursday, August 6, 2009

{What does this mean???}

Last night I had an all night dream........
Aunt Janin was with me.
I wanted to fall back asleep and keep it going for infinity.
I knew that the dream had given me a great feeling of closeness with her....
But the ONLY thing that I could remember, was that she kept telling me,
"I need to eat a lot of ice cream." And she always had some sort of cone or bowl in her hand. Then she said, "Jolie, you should be eating more ice cream too." Then she smiled with a chocolate chip stuck to her tooth :)

4 comments:

dead999 said...

any pickles with this ICE CREAM.

paula said...

Crazy....I had a dream about Bethany last weekend. I was going to tell you about it lastnight but I'm not ready to share it yet. I can relate to not wanting to wake up from a dream like that. What message do you think she wanted to deliver to you by telling you to eat more ice cream?

Sarah Jackman said...

I love it!

Chelise said...

I've always been a firm believer that we all should eat dessert first!