Thursday, January 14, 2010

{Do hairnets come in leopard print?}


I wanted to thank you all who were rootn' for me to get the school lunch lady job.
(laugh it up.....just laugh it up people!)
I spent the day shadowing the person I would be replacing, and decided:
I'M NO LUNCH LADY!
Love the kids!
Love seeing MY kid!
Love hearing praises from everyone about my kid!
Not a fan of working.
I really don't know what I was thinking.
Only if it were the "School of Rock"!!!!
Now that would have been my gig for sure!!!!!!
I guess I'll be sending back my sequined/animal print hairnets.

5 comments:

paula said...

Thank you God.

Anonymous said...

children "others"

Anonymous said...

Why do these jobbie idea's always look good on paper...thank goodness you came to your senses and realized what a hairnet would do to your image!!

Auntie E
ps
you would come home smelling of fake potatoes and veggies

Chelise said...

Well....it would impede on our spur of the moment vacationing and we don't do well with any job in which we are committed to be there, like....everyday! It cuts into all the stuff we have to do!

I know you are probably the ONLY person who could rock a hairnet and have your hair NOT look like a fish in a fishing net!

Tracy said...

Sooo, they're still hiring???
Hmmm...who said there is "no free lunch in this world"??