Sunday, January 3, 2010



{Hair today.....gone tomorrow}


  Shelb is known for her butt length tendrils.
In 5 1/2 years, her hair has never been cut more than a trim of ends.
As we pulled up to the Largent home, I see this little spunk running around.......



Just minutes before we got there, Justin....yes Justin, cut it all off per Shelby's request.
She will be donating the 10+ inches to Locks of Love :)
She looks so much older and mature now.
I was concerned there would be cutter's remorse......
HELL NO!
Shelb was bouncing and liberated to have the freedom.
Now.....Chelise is a different story :)
Momma's never want their babies to change.


1 comment:

Chelise said...

told me tonight that "It would look even better Mom, if we cut it shorter." I have to say that I would agree, only because she looks amazing no matter what she does with her hair! She is Jolie's kid ya know........

She wisps around the house a free lil woman, swooshing her head back and forth. If she is happy, then I am. I don't take change very well! (SOBBING)