Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{The everyday woman}


I stole this pic and paragraph from the "Fashionable Housewife" blog.
I think this picture is beautiful. 
It makes me feel beautiful.
Here are7 highly paid models, and their bodies look like mine!
(yes, some a little better, but I'm calling it close enough! Although i don't see double chins needing to me moved out of the way....as in my case)
A roll  or five here, a sag and crease there...."standard" imperfections.
I really do hope that as the new decade starts, we as society find that the curves and softness of a woman are feminine and sensual.
(obserd that the fashion world considers these ladies plus size!)



"2009 marked a year of great fashion firsts for the plus size woman AND the plus size community. If it hasn’t been declared already, 2009 marked the turning point for the Curvy Revolution- if I may call it so. As we turn the corner to a New Year in plus size fashion, we must acknowledge some of the monumental events that shaped and paved the way for us Curvy Fashionistas!"


No comments: