Monday, January 25, 2010


{to the DEPPths of my womanhood}


Shouting from the roof tops:

"I AGREE!!!! YES!  I AGREE!"





mmmmmm...hmmmmmmm
that boy is DEEEEvine!
Loved him from as far back as 21 jump street.
From what I can tell, by a person that I have
Never met,
Never talked to,
Only believed the good tabloid reports,
Johnny is an awesome dude!
I want to be his friend and live in France and drink hard liquor with him and make him do Jack Sparrow quotes.

That would be my "make a wish upon a movie star" request.





 

6 comments:

Chelise said...

Can I tag along with you and Johnny?? If he's that hot, I believe his friends would be too! I am ready for a rich, hot guy, adventure....Thanks for the dreamy pic!!! Made my Day!

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHH,he is soooo sexy!! He seems very intense and would probably make you feel like he was undressing you with his eyes,I could live with that..

Aunti E

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...

He could Pirate my booty anytime!
Aaarrrggghhh, Matey!! :)>

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Oh. YES! he is easy on the eyes...

I agree with Aunti E. I could totally live with that... and whole lot more. I don't just want to drink with him! Gasp!!! Good thing my husband doesn't read this. I have been living alone for too long.