Thursday, January 7, 2010


{Made in Italy!!!}




Before Christmas, I bought myself a little somethin' somethin'.
Not necessarily needed, yet couldn't live without it!
I had forgotten about my order until today.
Lookee what was in my mailbox!
This beautiful package.
JUST for ME!
AND....I didn't know that these lovahs were made in Italy!
Holy Cow!  This was full of fun surprises!
Yahoo!
Merry Christmas to ME!

I love the little personalized tags...
AND the box is hand made from recycled materials!
What a nice treat :)


I've never received air mail from Italy!
Makes me feel so internationally sophisticated.........
or something kinda like that.



These are my new heart throbs.
Sterling Silver with Citrine.....yum!
You all know that yellow is my most favorite color.


Check out this Italian beauty's website.
Beware!  You will be mesmerized. 
Pull out your Visa.
(my birthday is less than a month away if you need any ideas Randy...wink, wink)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are fantastic!

Chelise said...

Beautiful! You are now a "worldly" shopper!

Anonymous said...

01/12/2010

ITALY! Warn that site about your Mail Order Maniac, Grandma B
Despite all my wrecked budget situation, I looked through VS Sale book and decided I had to have a few new things since I've worn out all my camisoles & sweaters. Besides, I feel so much more comfortable in the foldover waistlines instead of the elastic ones, etc, etc. $150.! but ya know--I HAD TO HAVE IT!
FREE POSTAGE--Yah know!
VS pkg came this weekend and everything was TOO SMALL for me to pull on with my weak hands.
All has to go back. So why did I throw the box away before trying on clothes?
Mattie will come by this next Sunday and help me. She's going to
buy a box and get stuff to UPS at Office Depot.
I am so embarrassed to be proved an idiot, I hate to confess I also placed a plastic/paper plate atop my handy little hot plate and ruined the hot plate..did get fire and smoke cleared up fast, though.
GGmaBriggs

Anonymous said...

do not become a one of your ancestors. life is funny and so are you and all this verbage just kills me.
ha ha love ya dad